This article is about the testosterone booster Prime Male by Propura. To read about boosting testosterone in general click here.
Prime Male manufactured by the company Propura Inc. is a test booster designed for men over 30. It contains 12 crucial ingredients, known for raising testosterone levels, combined in one red pill. The most prominent of them is d-aspartic acid, so Prime Male supplement deserves a review from us.
- 1 Prime Male benefits
- 2 Prime Male reviews
- 3 Prime Male dosage
- 4 Prime Male ingredients
- 5 Prime Male side effects
- 6 Prime Male is no scam, however…
- 7 Prime Male Questions and Answers
- 8 Where to buy Prime Male?
Prime Male benefits
Testosterone is the male hormone controlling the body functions typical for a man and making you look like a man. Even if you are healthy your testosterone production starts to decline after 30. It’s estimated that every year brings a 1-2% drop in the amounts of testosterone your body produces. This hormonal change has an unwelcome impact on your well being;
- you lack energy, have less stamina and strength than you used to have,
- your libido gets lower than in your 20s,
- your muscle tone is worse and you tend to accumulate adipose tissue (i.e. fat),
- your sleep quality diminishes,
- you face several health-related discomforts affecting your bones, skin or cardiovascular system.
In general there are two ways to increase the testosterone levels. Either additional testosterone is supplemented in form of injections, gels, pads, etc. or the patient’s own testosterone production is stimulated in a natural way by biochemical interaction with the supplement ingredients. Drugs following the first mechanism of action can cause serious adverse outcomes including strokes and heart attacks.
Prime male combines a number of natural active ingredients known for their effectiveness to trigger an increase of testosterone production and to help restore the testosterone levels from the past. Higher testosterone causes the following beneficial effects:
- More energy
- Weight loss
- More strength by building lean muscle
- Elevated mood
- Stronger bones
- Lower blood pressure
- Greater libido
- Control blood sugar levels
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Skin tighter and healthier
- Optimal prostate health
- Enhanced cognitive function
Prime Male reviews
There are some reviews of the supplement on the manufacturer’s website. Phil Sims (37) had tested Prime Male for 6 weeks and praises the increased energy and focus he is experiencing. His strength and libido has also increased. Read mode about Phils experience with Prime Male.
Prime Male dosage
The recommended serving size of Prime Male is four pills a day. In order to maintain the effectiveness of the ingredients it is recommended to spread the intake through the day, e.g. to take one pill in the morning, the second one before lunch, the third in the mid afternoon and finally the last one before dinner. One package contains 120 pills, i.e. 30 daily doses.
Because of the DAA being one of the ingredients you should avoid overdosing Prime Male, otherwise there is a risk of building up tolerance and weakening the beneficial effects of this supplement.
Prime Male is aimed at older men with lower than average testosterone levels. This age group will benefit most from the d-aspartic acid supplementation.
Prime Male ingredients
Primemale is made of 12 testosterone boosting ingredients. The ingredients are listed on the packaging and the manufacturer website, so there are no false promises made and no “proprietary blends” marketed. There is a body of lab research to support the promise about the Prime Male effectiveness.
- D-Aspartic Acid (as D-Aspartic Acid calcium chelate, 1,600 mg). Recent studies suggest that DAA might be not very effective for bodybuilders with high testosterone levels. However DAA is quite effective at re-establishing normal testosterone levels in men who suffer from its lowered levels.
- Vitamin D3 (5000 IU). It is one of the best natural testosterone boosters. If you don’t spend a lot of time outdoors supplementing vitamin D3 is anyway a good idea.
- Vitamin B6 (as P-5-P, pyridoxal 5 phosphate, 7.5 mg)
- Vitamin K2 (as MK7, Menaquinone-7, 45mcg)
- Korean Ginseng Root extract (120 mg)
- Boron (as boron amino acid chelate, 5 mg)
- Luteolin (60 mg)
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, 100 mg)
- Zinc (as zinc citrate, 30 mg)
- Mucuna Pruriens Seed extract (300 mg)
- Nettle Root Extract (160 mg)
- Bioperine (10 mg)
As you probably noticed there are no Tribulus Terrestris, DHEA and Tongkat Ali among the ingredients. Tribulus Terrestris, although effective in raising libido has not been proven in lab tests to raise testosterone. Both Tongkat Ali and DHEA have been linked to some side effects and are banned substances in the EU.
In order to guarantee best quality Prime Male is manufactured in an FDA-approved facility according to Good Manufacturing Practices.
Prime Male side effects
There have been no side effects or adverse outcomes reported by the users of Prime Male. However please note that some of the Prime Male ingredients can be overdosed, so do not consume more of the supplement that the suggested dose (i.e. 4 pills a day). Observing the recommended intake of the supplement lets avoid unwanted side effects.
Prime Male is no scam, however…
You can try Prime Male for 90 days risk-free. The company behind Prime Male, Propura, is fair and offers you 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you feel for any reason disappointed with the Prime Male supplement, you can send the packaging back within 90 days after purchase and receive 100% refund of your money. That way you risk nothing.
A word of warning: this guarantee is valid only with 90-day supply order, and only if you send back the empty packaging. If you e.g. order a 30-day supply or get rid of any empty bottle of your order, the guarantee will be void.
Prime Male Questions and Answers
Is there a Prime Male GNC supplement?
No there isn’t. As of February 2017 GNC doesn’t sell their own (i.e. GNC-branded) supplements containing d-aspartic acid. GNC sells Nugenix though.
Prime Male vs TestoFuel – which one is better?
These supplements are aimed at different groups of users. TestoFuel is for younger, active men, Prime Male is rather for the older ones.
Prime Male coupons – are there any?
At the moment (March 2017) there are no Prime Male coupons available. However there is a 100% Risk-Free For 90 Days offer. This offer is valid for 90 days supply only.
Where to buy Prime Male?
Prime Male can be bought exclusively on-line. No matter if you live in US, Europe, UK, Canada, Australia or in other country, the website to place your order is the same. Shipment is worldwide and takes from 2 to 15 days.