What is TestoFuel?
If you haven’t read my TestoFuel review, let me introduce this supplement in a few words. The testosterone booster TestoFuel is a supplement stack made of twelve components with d-aspartic acid being the most prominent one. TestoFuel is made by Propura, a supplement manufacturer based in Great Britain. A common question is what is the difference between TestoFuel vs Prime Male – another testosterone booster from the same vendor. In short TestoFuel is designed for the younger users, Prime Male for the older ones.
Types of supplements
Nutritional supplements can be roughly categorized into three groups, depending on how much research is invested into refining of the formula by the manufacturer. Testofuel GNC Stacks and pure DAA fall each in one of these categories:
- First group are simple one-ingredient supplements, like pure d-aspartic acid, sold as capsules or in bulk as powder. These supplements do not require any research, only manufacturing and marketing. They are excellent choice if you want to supplement only this very substance, you want to mix your own stack or when your budget is tight. The cheap label brands sold in bulk are often manufactured in China and sold via the Amazon.com drop-shipping program. You need to know what are you doing if you want to create your own stack, and of course there is a bit of effort involved. Still this is the way to go if you’re very price conscious.
- Another group are supplements sold as a stacks based on the available research results. A big supplement manufacturer like GNC creates a supplement stack aimed at supporting a particular body function or activity, like promoting joints health, making workout more effective with a pre workout, increasing libido, etc. These stacks tend to be relatively cheap to moderately expensive, sold at GNC or Amazon. If you don’t have too much knowledge about supplements or just don’t want the hassle with mixing stack by yourself this is the way to go.
- Finally there are premium supplements like TestoFuel or Prime Male. Their manufacturer, Propura, invests in research of the stacks’ composition and effectiveness. The price of these stacks is of course higher than of the previous two groups. Propura keeps an eye on the marketing as well and sells all its products via their websites. Big on-line shops don’t sell TestoFuel GNC is an example. If you want a top notch supplement stack and don’t care too much about the price then you may find TestoFuel interesting.
TestoFuel GNC Stacks and pure DAA difference
So what makes TestoFuel GNC Stacks and pure DAA so different?
- price, with TestoFuel being at the expensive end of the range and pure d-aspartic acid at the budget conscious one.
- convenience, with complete stacks being easy and self-made DAA based stacks being more complicated to prepare.
- amount of research to back up the formula, with premium supplements being subject to the manufacturer’s own studies.
Which one is the best supplement for you? It depends, mostly on your budget and your willingness to accept more or less convenience. I hope this short article helps you make a smart choice.