This post was updated in February 2017 to ensure accuracy and relevancy.
TestoFuel is a testosterone boosting stack made of d-aspartic acid and several more ingredients known for their testosterone boosting effects, like e.g. fenugreek or zinc (more about them below).
TestoFuel Stack for Bodybuilding or not?
- 1 TestoFuel Stack for Bodybuilding or not?
- 2 TestoFuel Stack Ingredients
- 3 TestoFuel testimonials
- 4 Are there any TestoFuel side effects?
- 5 What is the recommended TestoFuel dosage?
- 6 Where to buy TestoFuel?
- 7 TestoFuel Questions & Answers
- 8 Final verdict
First of all let’s clarify what you can expect from TestoFuel. The supplement stack is composed of substances known for raising testosterone levels. Testosterone is a key factor in bodybuilding, helping the release of the growth hormone, essential for muscle growth. Without adequate testosterone levels workouts won’t be very effective. No matter how much time and energy you dedicate to bodybuilding, the results will be disappointing. The main ingredient of TestoFuel is d-aspartic acid. DAA seems to work way better for men with low testosterone levels (link) than for men who already have a high testosterone levels (link and link). Put in simple words DAA won’t higher your testosterone if it is already high. However if you have a deficiency of testosterone d-aspartic acid can be a good supplement for you. To read about the science behind d-aspartic acid click here.
TestoFuel Stack Ingredients
The supplement is made of 9 ingredients, a detailed listing of them can be found on the packaging and on the manufacturer website. Their effectiveness has been scientifically tested and can be with more or less effort checked on-line (but I have put it together for your convenience).
- D-Aspartic Acid (2300 mg). One of the most effective test boosters, lab tested on male participants. Take note that the DAA dose in Testofuel is actually higher than in the other new testosterone raising supplement stack, Prime Male.
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate, 200 mg). Magnesium is an essential micronutrient for over 300 enzymes and for work and recovery of muscles. Magnesium also increases the body sensitivity to raised testosterone.
- Asian Red Panax Ginseng (100 mg). Panax ginseng has shown beneficial effects on the recovery of healthy testosterone levels with men suffering from low testosterone.
- Fenugreek Seed (100 mg). Fenugreek strongly increases libido and seems to normalize testosterone levels.
- Oyster Extract (100 mg), not only an excellent source of Zinc, but also of a plethora of nutrients like Omega 3 fish oils, copper and manganese.
- Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine and Aspartate) 10 mg. Zinc is another mineral involved in regulating enzymes and also supporting healthy testosterone levels.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI, 5 mg) is essential for many body functions including testosterone production and regulation.
- Vitamin D3 (5000 IU). The deficiency of vitamin D3 causes a significant decrease of free testosterone.
- Vitamin K2 (18 mcg), an essential vitamin, also correlated with testosterone levels.
Manufacturers tend to update formulations of supplement stacks when new research is available, so you might check for updates.
You might wonder, why there is no Tribulus Terrestris among the ingredients. Well, tribulus has been tested on rats and has improved the libido of the test animals. However up till now there is no scientific proof of tribulus terrestris raising the testosterone levels. Also, neither Tongkat Ali nor DHEA can be found in Testofuel. There is a risk of some serious side effects linked to the use of these substances, both of them being banned in the EU.
To begin with, lets see what results other TestoFuel users have achieved. On the official TestoFuel website you can find multiple positive testimonials including pictures before and after. However due to the fact that the supplement is being sold solely via the website in question, one can expect the reviews to be a part of the marketing strategy and biased in favor of the supplement (to be fair: there is a 100% money back guarantee).
Are there any TestoFuel side effects?
As mentioned, Tongkat Ali and DHEA have been omitted on purpose to avoid side effects. What about other Testofuel ingredients? Can they harm your health and well being?
Let’s have look at the ingredients list again. The dominant ingredient is d-aspartic acid. Boosting testosterone by using d-aspartic acid is much safer compared to supplementing hormones of any kind, like e.g. steroids or testosterone injections. There is no risk of incurring hormonal imbalance.
Now the bad news. The research about d-aspartic acid is inconclusive. In some studies DAA raised testosterone levels in test subjects, in other studies there were no results whatsoever. If you’re an active young athlete (e.g. bodybuilder) and have high testosterone levels you might not to benefit from d-aspartic acid supplementation.
You have to observe the recommended dosage of Testofuel to avoid potential risks. Cycling is not necessary.
What is the recommended TestoFuel dosage?
The dosage recommended by the manufacturer is four pills a day. By spreading the intake through the whole day you can assure the continuity of supplementation and get the maximal effectiveness out of Testofuel. The daily recommended dose should not be exceeded.
Where to buy TestoFuel?
At the moment TestoFuel can be ordered on-line only, at the manufacturer’s website. You cannot buy it at Amazon nor GNC, however there is a 90 days money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free. When ordering check for which order sizes the guarantee is valid. The supplement is shipped worldwide from the US and the UK, the popular destination like Australia, Canada or New Zealand are of course covered. The price of one box is (as of February 2017) 65 USD.
TestoFuel Questions & Answers
Based on questions from my readers I have put together a short Q&A section.
Is TestoFuel GNC product?
No, this supplement is neither manufactured by nor available at GNC.
Are there TestoFuel Amazon reviews?
Amazon.com allows reviews only for products sold on Amazon. There are unfortunately no Testofuel Amazon reviews.
Testofuel vs Prime Male – what’s the difference?
Without getting into too many technicalities – TestoFuel is aimed at a younger target group with normal testosterone levels and contains more d-aspartic acid than Prime Male. Prime Male is primarily designed for men over 35 with lowered testosterone.
To sum up, at the moment of writing, the pros are;
- TestoFuel is based on a transparent formula,
- made of only lab tested ingredients,
- convenient to use,
- with a money back guarantee, as long as 90 days.
- there are no testimonials on an independent platform (like Amazon or GNC).
I recommend you to try out Testofuel for yourself. Thanks to the fair money back guarantee there is no risk.