Is Instant Knockout GNC supplement stack? Both GNC and Amazon.com sell a plethora of supplements and supplement stacks, so many bodybuilders start researching about this supplement by looking for Instant Knockout GNC offers, or checking if there are Instant Knockout Amazon reviews. Unfortunately the supplement is sold only via a dedicated product website by its creator and manufacturer, a British company Propura. Why is it the case? Read on and find out.
How does Instant Knockout fat burner work?
There are three keys to a lean and athletic body – eating healthy, working out and the right supplementation. Why do you need dietary supplements? Many micro nutrients are not very common in food. So you can e.g. choose between supplementing a spoon of creatine or eating a pound of tuna every day. Assuming you can afford to buy this amount of tuna you’ll probably end up with mercury poisoning from the fish. Instant Knockout makes achieving the desired physique easier. It is a fat burner and it helps to – you guessed it – get rid of stubborn adipose (fat) tissue. It helps also to compensate to an extent for a bad dietary choices, so if “cheat meals” are your weakness, a fat burner is probably a supplement for you. However the research of its ingredients indicates that the supplement will only be effective if combined with exercise and healthy diet.
Instant Knockout dosage and ingredients
Instant Knockout pills are sold in a packaging containing 120 of them. There are 30 servings per container, so Instant Knockout dosage is 4 pills. Proprietary blends used in many supplements should raise a red flag. Not knowing the ingredients makes the purchase decision sometimes a leap of faith, especially if the supplement is pricey. Instant Knockout ingredients are listed on the packaging along with the amounts. No surprises here, only natural nutrients and compounds known to impede the body’s fat storage processes.
The supplement is made of:
- Glucomannan (konjac root) – 1800mg.
Glucomannan is a water-solluble dietary fibre. It has been proven effective at lowering LDL-C (bad cholesterol) during weight loss. If you reduce your carbs intake and exercise at the same time you may have elevated not only HDL-C (good) but also LDL-C (bad). By supplementing glucomannan you reduce risk of a cardiovascular disease (link to the study). Supplements containing glucomannan (e.g. Instant Knockout) should be taken with at least a glas of water.
- Cayenne Powder – 100mg.
The group of chemicals naturally occuring in hot peppers responsible for weight loss are capsaicinoids. Lab research has shown that capsaicinoids reduce energy intake from consumed food, especially from carbohydrate-rich foods (link to research).
- Green Tea Extract – 500mg. Green tea contributes to weight loss and alleviates metabolic syndrome by decreasing the absorption of lipids in the intestine and by activating an enzyme called AMPk, which in turn helps burn visceral (belly) fat (link to the study).
- GTF Chromium – 100mcg. Glucose tolerance factor chromium (GTF Chromium) is possibly effective for balancing blood glucose levels (WebMD article).
- Vitamin B6 – 5mg.
- Vitamin B12 – 10mcg.
- Zinc – 10mg.
- Green Coffee Extract – 100mg.
- Black Pepper Extract – 10mg. The active compound in black pepper is an alcaloid called piperine. Piperine plays a double role in this formulation: it enhances bioavailability of the other ingredients by inhibiting their metabolism and it raises the metabolic rate of resting muscles.
- Caffeine – 300mg. A word of warning – 300mg of caffeine equals to drinking two cups of coffee. If you are supposed not to consume caffeine because of a medical condition or pregnancy, I’d suggest skipping on the supplement.
So why there is no Instant Knockout GNC offer?
Not selling their products on GNC nor on Amazon.com is a marketing strategy of Propura. The research and quality production of supplements in Europe or US is a big effort on the part of manufacturers compared to e.g. outsourcing these processes to a low labor cost country like China. If the final product were sold in a huge on-line store along hundreds of other supplements, consumers could perceive the supplement as a commodity easily replaceable with a competing cheaper product. This is why Instant Knockout can be bought on its web site only.
Instant Knockout GNC price
A commonly asked question is about Instant Knockout GNC price. GNC prices are used as a reference by the consumers, to make sure they don’t buy overpriced products. Due to the fact that Instant Knockout isn’t sold by GNC, there is no such price, but there is a way to get a lower price for this supplement. Ordering multiple packages at once will give you a lower price per package.
Any chance for a coupon? Unfortunately, up till now there were no coupon codes available to reduce the price.